Thursday, December 17, 2009

digital storm


I searched digital storm on Google and found Digital Storm Online. This website sells computers that are built specifically for gaming and offer a lot of different designs and features. I have always found these computers overpriced, but that doesn't really have anything to do with this post. Anyway, the designs for these computers always seem a little more "intense" than computers that aren't designed for gaming. You can see this from Alienware. also. I'm sure that this design brings up the price a little but that isn't really my concern. I think that this shows that gaming is still not taken seriously by a lot of companies that design things specifically for gaming. Words such as cool, extreme, hardcore, get thrown around and more led lights than necessary are used just to make the thing glow and look "sweet". I think that it is time that these companies take the lead because video games are a huge earner now and outsell movies in gross. I think that it is time to start treating the products and the industry with more respect... but that doesn't mean that I don't want one of these totally rad machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment