Thursday, November 26, 2009

Digital Window

Looking Glass 1
After searching digital window on Google, I think that I've found one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. Although this is just a concept, this digital window could offer us so much. If someone were to carry this technology, which is once again just a concept, it could offer us so much information on our general surroundings. I imagine being able to point this device at a restaurant and immediately get reviews. Of course it all seems a little sci-fi right now, but the website says that this design does have a little feasibility attached. It contains things such as GPS, internet, camera and scanner. Even though this might be way more elegant than any technology that could actually be made, something like this is most certainly possible. Although just a concept piece, I think that this could be improved by actually adding more to the face of this object. With only one button and all of these features, this piece doesn't feel practical to me. This might seem pretty nitpicky, but I still love the design of this concept piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment